South Coast Shipwrecks
This book is the result of many, many years of research both into the shipwrecks covered and also the historic photography included with them. That research began as a hobby and, like Topsy, just 'growed'
The end product can only be regarded as an excellent job of work. To discover the book is self-published by the author brings even greater credit to him.
The South Coast Shipwrecks includes;
- 296 pages including 16 page colour section
- Details of 176 wrecks, all researched by the author
- Precise positions for 127 wrecks, 14 close positions, 25 unknown and 5 not disclosed
- Nearly all wrecks described have been dived on by the author
- Wrecks listed in date order of loss
- 68 colour photographs of recovered artefacts
- Steamers 'tramps', general cargo ships & coasters, motor vessels, submarines, trawlers, drifters, large sailing ships covered 1870-1979
- Limited edition hardback with bookmarker at £35 each, the remainder in quality softback at £25 each
To buy the book please follow this link www.southcoastshipwrecks.co.uk/ (external link)